Welcome to the Mount Airy Elk's Lodge! We are located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Surry County, NC on Elks Drive just off Andy Griffith Parkway (US 52) in Mount Airy, NC. Stop by and join us for some fun and fellowship!
Elks Care. Elks Share!
Although its a small town lodge, Elkdom is very much alive and well in Mount Airy. Between activities in the Ballroom, catered events in the Dining Room, billiards and ping pong in the Rec Room, fun at the pool, and live entertainment in our spacious lounge, there's always something going on at the Mount Airy Lodge.
Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Thursdays except July and August when we meet on the 2nd Thursday only. Meetings are held in the ballroom at 7:00 PM.
Elks CreedBelieve in the goodness in thy self, as well as in others.
Protect childhood with tenderness, old age with respect, cherish with reverence the memory of those who have passed.
Observe faithfully the golden rule.
Enjoy the good things of earth, keep within thee the glorious sunshine of youth and remain always of good cheer.
Brother and Sister Elks:
I would like to recognize Mark Alderman as our Outstanding Member for August. After becoming ER, it quickly became apparent to me just how valuable Mark is to the Lodge. He has been my "right-hand man" and "go-to person" since day one......it is highly unlikely that I could have gotten through these last four months without him. He is virtually the backbone of our Lodge. If he doesn't know the answer to a question or how to handle a situation (which doesn't happen often), he will find out. Thank you "Mr. Secretary" for all you do!
I would also like to acknowledge a group of individuals that have been and continue to be extremely important to our Lodge. These guys are known as PER's (Past Exalted Rulers). They were our leaders during their years as ER and have valuable knowledge and experience to help lead our Lodge into the future. Thanks to you, PER's and your leadership teams for your service to our Lodge.
Please keep the following people in your thoughts and prayers: Mark O'Neal, Derek Payne (Barry's brother), Zach Williams' grandfather, Nellie Linville (Sara Marion's mother), Jacob Cooke's grandmother, Tim Richards, Diane Chamberlain's mother, Lauren-Maree McPhail's sister and father, Charlene Inman (Lee's sister), Dale Hawks (Wade's brother), and Pete Wood as they battle illness; and Velvet Tucker on the passing of her grandmother. As I may not be aware, please let me know if you or someone else in our Lodge is suffering from sickness or has lost a loved one.
We had lots of fun at our first Red Solo Cup Olympics last month. We are fine tuning it and having another one on the 22nd of this month. Please plan on attending to give us a helping hand or to participate in the games or both.
Thank you for your support!
An Elk is never forgotten, never forsaken!
- Be Benevolent and pay your dues, Mount Airy Lodge 2061 and Elkdom needs you. Remember The Elks and all our Charitable work!!!! !!!! Propose a new member or sponsor a reinstatement.
- We NEED the help of our members to make events happen. If you are interested in helping on a committee, please talk to Tommy Marion!
- Upcoming event emails are sent as needed. Please submit your email address to receive updates. Send an email to email@example.com
Drop by and see us! The lounge is open daily.
Pool Is Open!
Open Daily at 11AM
Movie Night at the Pool
Come early and use the grills to create your own cookout followed by outdoor poolside movies.
Open Mic Night
It's time to show us your talent at Open Mic Night!
Mad Dog Karaoke
Karaoke in the Lounge
Red Solo Cup Olympics
Fun and games at the pool! Cornhole, Flip Cup, Tiki Bar Games and lot's more.
Grill is available if you want to grill out.
$5 per person per game
1rst Place Cash Prize
Dale Hawks Benefit
Bike Ride, Auction, & Dinner for Dale Hawks All proceeds will go toward medical expenses.
**Anyone wishing to make monetary donations can do so at any Wells Fargo branch to the Dale Hawks Benefit Fund For account # or more info. contact
- Judy Hawks Grove--(336) 648-4953
- Linda Hawks (336) 648-5512
- Wade Hawks (336) 325-8515
- Rider Registration 10am
- Automobiles welcome to join
- Kick stands up at NOON
- Single Rider 15
- Couple 25
- Cost of ride includes meal for riders
- BBQ Chicken Dinner
- Pre-sale Dinner Tickets 8
- Plates available 3pm - until
- Auction & 50/50 Drawing
- ALL Donations Welcome
- Rain date: Sunday, August 30
From Judy Hawks Grove:
This event is for my oldest brother Dale. He was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer recently. He is undergoing immunotherapy and just finished radiation treatments for a spot on the spine. He is in Whitaker rehab at this time, working with physical and occupational therapy to get his strength back and to be able to walk again. He loves his motorcycle, so this event was created to show him love and support and help with the medical bills that are piling in while he is out of work. I'm hoping for an amazing turn out of motorcycles and friends to let him see how much love and support he has to fight this battle.
2015 Gun Winners
There are a few tickets still available! Contact the lodge to purchase tickets. The 2015 Gun List is here.
- 1-05-15 #606 Robert Anderson
- 1-12-15 #804 JB Kerns
- 1-19-15 #998 Eric Bunker
- 1-26-15 #045 Steven Whitaker
- 2-02-15 #925 William Swift
- 2-09-15 #396 Steven Norman
- 2-16-15 #753 Marty Dunbar
- 2-23-15 #198 Peter Craignan
- 3-02-15 #073 Sharon Hooker
- 3-09-15 #640 Craig Lawson
- 3-16-15 #156 Brandy Jones
- 3-23-15 #051 Terry Cross
- 3-30-15 #805 Brett Brim
- 4-06-15 #331 Charlie Pennix
- 4-13-15 #819 Charlie McKnight
- 4-20-15 #910 Chad Ward
- 4-27-15 #054 Joe Shew
- 5-04-15 #812 Kaylan Taylor
- 5-11-15 #209 Justin Horne
- 5-18-15 #478 Robert Williams
- 5-25-15 #129 Marty Dunbar
- 6-01-15 #403 Not Sold
- 6-08-15 #803 Michael Gammons
- 6-15-15 #982 Keith Collins
- 6-22-15 #558 Tommy Marion
- 6-29-15 #596 Anita Nichols
- 7-06-15 #203 Jody Dillenback
- 7-13-15 #629 Heather Marshall
- 7-20-15 #289 Freddy Badgett
- 7-27-15 #081 Mike Morris