Welcome to the Mount Airy Elk's Lodge! We are located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Surry County, NC on Elks Drive just off Andy Griffith Parkway (US 52) in Mount Airy, NC. Stop by and join us for some fun and fellowship!
Elks Care. Elks Share!
Although its a small town lodge, Elkdom is very much alive and well in Mount Airy. Between activities in the Ballroom, catered events in the Dining Room, billiards and ping pong in the Rec Room, fun at the pool, and live entertainment in our spacious lounge, there's always something going on at the Mount Airy Lodge.
Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Thursdays except July and August when we meet on the 2nd Thursday only. Meetings are held in the ballroom at 7:00 PM.
Elks CreedBelieve in the goodness in thy self, as well as in others.
Protect childhood with tenderness, old age with respect, cherish with reverence the memory of those who have passed.
Observe faithfully the golden rule.
Enjoy the good things of earth, keep within thee the glorious sunshine of youth and remain always of good cheer.
Brother and Sister Elks:
On behalf of our officers, our committee members and the staff of Mount Airy Elks Lodge #2061, I would like to thank you for your continued support. We have survived some tough times in the past but things are looking much better. I would also like to extend a big "Thank You" to Barry Payne for his service as Exalted Ruler the past two years. Good job Barry!
Our charity work is second to none as children, veterans, and our local Hospice, as well as many others are supported by our fundraising events...cleverly disguised as parties. This year, we have a 9-year old Hoop Shoot contestant, Brooklyn Gammons, going to the National Championship! We also have regular entertainment in the Lounge, which is now smoke free during those events. Smoking is allowed in the game room, rear lounge and storage area beside the bar at all times but only in the lounge when no events are scheduled. The pool will operate as usual and is always the cleanest in the county. Our Committees and Auxiliary are very active. Please consider donating your time and/or money to assist in the good work they do.
To be notified of activities, parties and fundraisers, please submit your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your privacy is important to us and your e-mail will not be shared.
Again, thank you for your support!
An Elk is never forgotten, never forsaken!
- Be Benevolent and pay your dues, Mount Airy Lodge 2061 and Elkdom needs you. Remember The Elks and all our Charitable work!!!! !!!! Propose a new member or sponsor a reinstatement.
- We NEED the help of our members to make events happen. If you are interested in helping on a committee, please talk to Barry!
- Upcoming event emails are sent as needed. Please submit your email address to receive updates. Send an email to email@example.com
Pool Is Open!
Open Daily at 11AM
DJ Danny J
Dancing in the lounge with all your favorite sounds from DJ Danny J. Admission $3
Classic and Southern Rock from Melody Tate, Christina Robinson, and Randy Mabe. We're partying at the pool if weather permits or in the Lounge if not. Admission is $5
Come out and celebrate with our new Exalted Ruler, Tommy Marion! Dance the night away in the Lounge with music provided by DJ Mad Dog Marty.
2015 Gun Winners
There are a few tickets still available! Contact the lodge to purchase tickets. The 2015 Gun List is here.
- 1-05-15 #606 Robert Anderson
- 1-12-15 #804 JB Kerns
- 1-19-15 #998 Eric Bunker
- 1-26-15 #045 Steven Whitaker
- 2-02-15 #925 William Swift
- 2-09-15 #396 Steven Norman
- 2-16-15 #753 Marty Dunbar
- 2-23-15 #198 Peter Craignan
- 3-02-15 #073 Sharon Hooker
- 3-09-15 #640 Craig Lawson
- 3-16-15 #156 Brandy Jones
- 3-23-15 #051 Terry Cross
- 3-30-15 #805 Brett Brim
- 4-06-15 #331 Charlie Pennix
- 4-13-15 #819 Charlie McKnight
- 4-20-15 #910 Chad Ward
- 4-27-15 #054 Joe Shew
- 5-04-15 #812 Kaylan Taylor
- 5-11-15 #209 Justin Horne
- 5-18-15 #478 Robert Williams
- 5-25-15 #129 Marty Dunbar