Welcome to the Mount Airy Elk's Lodge! We are located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Surry County, NC on Elks Drive just off Andy Griffith Parkway (US 52) in Mount Airy, NC. Stop by and join us for some fun and fellowship!
Elks Care. Elks Share!
Although its a small town lodge, Elkdom is very much alive and well in Mount Airy. Between activities in the Ballroom, catered events in the Dining Room, billiards and ping pong in the Rec Room, fun at the pool, and live entertainment in our spacious lounge, there's always something going on at the Mount Airy Lodge.
Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Thursdays except July and August when we meet on the 2nd Thursday only. Meetings are held in the ballroom at 7:00 PM.
Elks CreedBelieve in the goodness in thy self, as well as in others.
Protect childhood with tenderness, old age with respect, cherish with reverence the memory of those who have passed.
Observe faithfully the golden rule.
Enjoy the good things of earth, keep within thee the glorious sunshine of youth and remain always of good cheer.
The E.R. Says
I'm looking forward to serving you for another year. Thanks for all the help and support this past year. The officers, the committees, the bartenders and fellow Elks did an outstanding job assisting me in helping our Lodge have a successful year. THANK YOU!!!! If you missed the ER Celebration on May 31st, DJ Marty Dunbar played music for the event and the following awards were given out:
- Officer of the Year: Mark Alderman
- Elk of the Year: Terry Scott
- Citizen of the Year: David Taylor
Also the following Grand Lodge Outstanding Service Awards were handed out to outstanding members for their contributions to the Lodge; Shannon Sutphin and Freddy Badgett. Congratulations to them all!!!!!
The Pool is open. Regular hours are seven days a week 11:00am until 6:00pm. Get your pool passes and enjoy the Summer!!!!!
Pool prices are the same as last year:
- Spouse 80.00
- One Child 35.00
- Additional Child 10.00
- Family Pass will also get (4) free guest passes
- Grandparents Pass 45.00 dollars
- 10.00 dollars each additional child
- Pool rent Member 150.00
- Non-Member 200.00 per evening
- Be Benevolent and pay your dues, Mount Airy Lodge 2061 and Elkdom needs you. Remember The Elks and all our Charitable work!!!! !!!! Propose a new member or sponsor a reinstatement.
- We NEED the help of our members to make events happen. If you are interested in helping on a committee, please talk to Barry!
- Upcoming event emails are sent as needed. Please submit your email address to receive updates. Send an email to email@example.com
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - The Elks Auxiliary is now back in action! This long-standing part of the Mount Airy Elks Lodge has been inactive for some time but thanks to some concerned and interested members, we are up and running again. We will concentrate on children's events and activities and would love to have your help with our endeavors. If you are an Elk or the spouse/significant other of an Elk, you are eligible to be a member of the Auxiliary. Our next meeting will be held Tuesday, July 22nd at 7:00 p.m. in the lounge. To become anAuxiliary member, please attend this meeting or contact Shannon Marion at (336)401-3892.
The Pool Is Open!
C'mon in! The water's fine!
Because of the rain, Phonic 45 will be in the lounge
The Elks Lodge pool will be rockin' to the high energy sounds of PHONIC 45 on Friday, August 1 starting at 8:30. Admission is $5 Drink specials all evening!
Dell Guthrie & Blues Extract
The Mt. Airy Elks Lodge is proud to present, in concert, for one night only, the inimitable Dell Guthrie & Blues Extract. This is Rock 'n' Roll delivered with a class, style, and pizzaz that is rare and exceptional. Come early to get a seat (but don't expect Dell to let you stay in it!)
Sickness & Bereavement
2014 Gun Winners
There are a few tickets for 2014 still available! If you are interested in buying one or selling some of these please contact Mark Alderman...
- 1-06-14 #602 Jason Watson
- 1-13-14 #847 Patrick Inman
- 1-20-14 #834 Danny Vipperman
- 1-27-14 #362 Greg Watson
- 2-03-14 #384 Tony Eldreth
- 2-10-14 #368 Greg Watson
- 2-17-14 #470 Jean Horton
- 2-24-14 #040 Chris Akers
- 3-03-14 #269 Jeremy Johnson
- 3-10-14 #161 Tony Barker
- 3-17-14 #500 Ronda McHone
- 3-24-14 #252 Zack Williams
- 3-31-14 #929 James Gravely
- 4-07-14 #837 Steve Hiatt
- 4-14-14 #582 Eddie Webster
- 4-21-14 #898 Motorcycle Committee
- 4-28-14 #112 Mike Creed
- 5-05-14 #953 Charles Helmstetter
- 5-12-14 #149 Ed Duval
- 5-19-14 #047 Benny Stamper
- 5-26-14 #170 Barry Darnell
- 6-02-14 #071 Stonie Dunbar
- 6-09-14 #246 Wayne Haymore
- 6-16-14 #087 Dustin Marshall
- 6-23-14 #817 Jeff Davis
- 6-30-14 #299 Brian Doub
- 7-07-14 #009 Mark Marion
- 7-14-14 #249 Tony Bowman
- 7-21-14 #190 Richard Johnson
- 7-28-14 #780 Regina Lyalls