Welcome to the Mount Airy Elk's Lodge! We are located at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Surry County, NC on Elks Drive just off Andy Griffith Parkway (US 52) in Mount Airy, NC. Stop by and join us for some fun and fellowship!
Elks Care. Elks Share!
Although its a small town lodge, Elkdom is very much alive and well in Mount Airy. Between activities in the Ballroom, catered events in the Dining Room, billiards and ping pong in the Rec Room, fun at the pool, and live entertainment in our spacious lounge, there's always something going on at the Mount Airy Lodge.
Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Thursdays except July and August when we meet on the 2nd Thursday only. Meetings are held in the ballroom at 7:00 PM.
Elks CreedBelieve in the goodness in thy self, as well as in others.
Protect childhood with tenderness, old age with respect, cherish with reverence the memory of those who have passed.
Observe faithfully the golden rule.
Enjoy the good things of earth, keep within thee the glorious sunshine of youth and remain always of good cheer.
An Elk is never forgotten, never forsaken!
Mt. Airy Elks Gun Giveaway 2015
Here's how it works:
- One gun given away each week starting on Monday, January 5 2015
- There will be 1000 tickets sold numbered 000 - 999
- Winning number is the Monday Pick-3 Day Drawing of Virginia Lottery
- There will be 52 Guns Given Away
- Each ticket is eligible for all 52 drawings. Your ticket can win more than once!
- Winning Ticket must be presented at Gun Country (421 Hadley Street, Mt. Airy, NC 27030)
- Lost or misplaced ticket: Ticket holder must contact Mt. Airy Elks lodge for verification
- Guns must be picked up within 30 days or that week's win will be void
- Ticket holder must be at least 18 years of age
- While every effort is made to supply the listed gun, substitutions may be necessary due to availability issues beyond the control of Mt. Airy Elks Lodge and Gun Country, Inc.
1 Ticket for $35 2 Tickets for $55
Downloadable flyer is here
- Be Benevolent and pay your dues, Mount Airy Lodge 2061 and Elkdom needs you. Remember The Elks and all our Charitable work!!!! !!!! Propose a new member or sponsor a reinstatement.
- We NEED the help of our members to make events happen. If you are interested in helping on a committee, please talk to Barry!
- Upcoming event emails are sent as needed. Please submit your email address to receive updates. Send an email to email@example.com
Most Valuable Student Contest
We had numerous outstanding entries for the Elks National Foundation - Most Valuable Student scholarship competition. The applicants are all outstanding, and the Scholarship Committee had a difficult job in choosing the applications to advance to the state level of the competition. We are proud to announce the winners at the local level:
Congratulations to Justin Kiehl who won a $1000 Scholarship at the state level!
- Justin Kiehl
- Justin Leonard
- Miranda Jones
- Logan Phillips
The Elks National Foundation will notify all applicants and inform them whether they are advancing in the contest.
Kid's Easter Party
Bring the kids out to meet the Easter Bunny
Dell Guthrie & Blues Extract
The Mt. Airy Elks Lodge is proud to present, in concert, for one night only, the inimitable Dell Guthrie & Blues Extract. This is Rock 'n' Roll delivered with a class, style, and pizzaz that is rare and exceptional. Come early to get a seat (but don't expect Dell to let you stay in it!)
2015 Gun Winners
There are a few tickets still available! Contact the lodge to purchase tickets. The 2015 Gun List is here.
- 1-05-15 #606 Robert Anderson
- 1-12-15 #804 JB Kerns
- 1-19-15 #998 Eric Bunker
- 1-26-15 #045 Steven Whitaker
- 2-02-15 #925 William Swift
- 2-09-15 #396 Steven Norman
- 2-16-15 #753 Marty Dunbar
- 2-23-15 #198 Peter Craignan
- 3-02-15 #073 Sharon Hooker
- 3-09-15 #640 Craig Lawson
- 3-16-15 #156 Brandy Jones
- 3-23-15 #051 Terry Cross